Registration & Schedules
The CMA Summer Strings and Choral Camp will be held July 8-12, 2024 at TLU in the Schuech Fine Arts Building. The camp is open to all students who will be entering the 2nd - 6th grades, including new beginners as well as current CMA students.
String Camp (Violin, Viola, Cello) takes place from 9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., and Choir Camp takes place from 1:30-5 p.m. Students may attend both camps. No lunch will be provided, but students participating in both camps may bring a sack lunch to eat between camps in a supervised area of the building.
The cost of each camp is $125 and various discounts will be available upon request. Registration will open in April, 2024.
Students may also register for private string lessons beginning April 17. Please visit our private lessons page at for more information and to register.
- If a student was previously enrolled in a Spring 2023 Level 1 or Level 2 Violin Class, Cello Class, or Beginning Choir, you may request the Lindenbaum Outreach Level 1 Class Discount Code, making the cost of ONE camp $75. If attending both STRING and CHOIR camp, you will use the CAMP COMBO discount.
- If attending BOTH STRING AND CHOIR CAMP (CAMP COMBO discount), the cost of each camp will be $100 ($200 total for both camps), a savings of $50.
- If applying for the sibling discount, one child must be registered for the camp at full price ($125), and additional siblings may then be registered for $100.
- If siblings attend BOTH STRING AND CHORAL CAMPS, first child pays full combo camp price of $200, and additional siblings will pay $150 for camp combo.
- Instruments will be available to rent for the week for $20. Students enrolled in summer private lessons by April 30, 2023 will have the instrument rental fee waived.