Preparing For College
Our on-campus SAT Prep courses will help you get ready for university entrance exams by reviewing the mathematics, verbal, and test-taking skills needed to be successful.
About SAT Prep
Six two-hour class meetings from 6 to 8 p.m. on most Tuesdays and Thursdays. See the Schedule of Classes below for specific dates and please note that dates marked with an asterisk do not fall on a Tuesday or Thursday.
Sessions will not be offered online under any circumstances. If TLU makes any cancelations based on local COVID-19 case data, or if changes are made to TLU’s On-Campus Policies, your registration fee will be refunded in full. Masks will not be required if you have been fully vaccinated (have received both doses and two weeks have passed after second dose.)
Classes are held in Langner Hall Room 233 (502 Prexy, Seguin, 78155) on the campus of Texas Lutheran University at 1000 W. Court Street in Seguin.
$140 for 12 hours of instruction and the College Board's Official SAT Study Guide™. High School Districts may enroll groups of students by making arrangements in advance.
Schedule Of Classes
2021 Test Dates: October 2, November 6, and December 4,
2022 Test Dates: March 12, May 7, and June 4
Class Dates (Based On Test Date)
- October 2: September 14, 18, 21, 23, 28, 30
- November 6: October 19, 21, 26, 28, November 2, 4
- December 4: November 9, 11, 16, 18, 30, December 1*
- March 12: February 22, 24, March 1, 3, 8, 10
- May 7: April 5, 7, 19, 21, 26, 27*
- June 4: May 17, 19, 24, 25*, 27, June 1*
*Classes occurring on Wednesday. All dates are subject to changes.
- Students must be enrolled and paid at least one week prior to the first day of class.
- Late enrollments will be handled on an individual, space-available basis.
- Fill out the online form to register and complete the payment information.
- At this time, payment is only accepted with a credit card using this form. Your registration is not complete without payment.
Enrollment for classes does not include registration to take the SAT.