Alumni Award Nominee Form
Please provide a formal biography, resume, and supporting documents illustrating the criteria noted below.
- Be distinguished in their chosen profession, life's work, or through their commitment to community service and civic engagement.
- Be a person of integrity, prominence, and demonstrated ability that staff, students, faculty and alumni at TLU will be inspired by, take pride in this recognition, as well as one who serves as a role model for other alumni and current students.
- Have demonstrated a continued interest in TLU, exemplified what it means to be a bulldog, and volunteered time or made a financial contribution to the benefit the university.
- Has a keen sense of the importance of their education at TLU and demonstrates pride in TLU, and whose interest and loyalty are apparent.
- Distinguished alumni recipient must have graduated 20 years prior to receiving the honor.
- The Outstanding Young Alumni has graduated within the last 10 years.