The designation of a President’s Associate is a place of high honor at TLU
Who Are They?
President’s Associates, often referred to as PA, are donors who provide annual gifts of $1,500 or more. In recognition of their support and loyalty, President’s Associates receive an array of benefits and recognition.
- Fellow: $1,500 - $4,999
- Leader: $5,000 - $9,999
- Ambassador: $10,000 - $24,999
- Trustee: $25,000 - $99,999
- Benefactor: $100,000 +
- Invitation to the president’s dinner prior to the Saturday evening performance of Christmas Vespers. Preferred seating available at the performance.
- Preferred seating available at our Brown Distinguished Lectures.
- Special recognition in the annual President’s Impact Report.
- Free access to Grossman Fitness Center.
- Invitations to special events on and off campus.
- Exclusive updates on campus projects and programs.
TLU’s fiscal year is June 1-May 31.