- Associate Professor, Director of Data Analytics Program
- Business & Economics
Ph.D. Management Information Systems, Texas A&M International University.
M.S. Management Information Systems, Texas A&M International University
B.S. Agriculture/Animal Science, Instituto Tecnologico de Estudios Superiores Monterrey (ITESM)
Currently doing research on Data Analytics in Higher Education and Text Mining and Sentiment Analysis.
Distinguished Teaching Award - The Student Choice Award (TAMUK-CBA 2020)
Distinguished Innovator of the Year (TAMUK-CBA 2019)
1. Carmona, J., Delcoure, N., & Fernandez, F. (2020). Social Media Sentiment, tariffs, and international equity pricing. International Journal of Electronic Finance, 10 (1-2), 93115.
2. Delcoure, N., Carmona, J., Daniel, J., Longoria, S. (in press, 2020). Professional career readiness in an undergraduate business program. Journal of Higher Education Theory and Practice, 2020 (12).
3. Colvin, R.G. & Carmona, J. (2019) Strategic planning for positioning/repositioning a business school integrating enterprise systems (SAP) in curriculum, Journal of Education for Business, DOI: 10.1080/08832323.2019.1693331.
4. Delcoure, N., & Carmona, J. (2019), Enrollment management analytics: a practical framework, Journal of Applied Research in Higher Education, Vol. 11 No. 4, pp. 910-925. https://doi.org/10.1108/JARHE-10-2018-0209