- Alumni Association
- Homecoming & Events
- Alumni Stories & News
February 23, 2018 10:00 am - 10:20 am
February 27, 2018 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
March 4, 2018 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
March 15, 2018 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
April 12, 2018 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
About Alumni Association
With more than 10,000 alumni across the globe, The Texas Lutheran Alumni Association unites all alumni through a formal organization dedicated to engaging, inspiring and reconnecting its members while instilling pride in their alma mater.
Led by the TLU Alumni Association Board of Directors, the association allows any person with 30 credit hours or more from TLU to join free of charge. The alumni association collaborates with admissions on recruiting, promotes and helps organize Homecoming, sponsors all home-game tailgating, hosts regional events, mentors students and young alumni, sponsors and hosts the Class Ring Ceremony each year, and assists with fundraising during TLU’s Great Give.
The Texas Lutheran University Alumni Association’s purpose is to inspire and engage alumni in the life of Texas Lutheran University and its community, and to promote lifelong connections among alumni and friends in support of the university’s mission.
About TLU Alumni Association
- Led by The Texas Lutheran University Alumni Association Board of Directors (formerly the Alumni Board)
- No dues required to join
- Must have 30 credit hours or more to be a part of the association
- TLU Bookstore Discount
- TLU Bulldogs Athletics home game ticket discount
- TLU Dramatic Media production ticket discount
- Free check-out privileges at Blumberg Memorial Library
- Discount for family and individual membership at Mabee Aquatics Center