- D.M. in Voice Performance, Certificate in Diversity and Inclusion, Florida State University
- M.M. in Opera Performance, Wichita State University
- B.M. in Voice Performance, Grand Valley State University
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Opera, Music Theatre, Art Song, American Song Literature, Women Composers, Latinx Composers, Music as Civic Engagement and Activism
Teatro Lirico d’Europa, GLOW Lyric Theatre, Windy City Opera, Winter Opera St. Louis, Wichita Grand Opera, American Singers’ Opera Project, Opera Grand Rapids, Atlantic Music Festival, Bay View Music Festival, Opera Kansas, Arbor Opera Theater, San Antonio Choral Society, Tallahassee Bach Parley, Tallahassee Community Chorus, The Floating Opera Company, Wichita Chamber Chorale, and the Chicago Symphony Orchestra Chorus.
- Encouragement Award, Metropolitan Opera National Council Auditions
- Winner, National Opera Association Opera Scenes Competition
- Winner, Opera Grand Rapids Vocal Competition
- Second Place, Naftzger Young Artist Competition
- Third Place, NATS Artist Awards
- Finalist, The American Prize for Women in Art Song and Oratorio
- Finalist, George Shirley Vocal Competition
GRANTS AND FELLOWSHIPS
- Faculty First-Look Scholar, NYU Steinhardt
- Edward T. Cone Fellowship, Society for American Music
- Love of Learning Award, The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Plant Endowed Award, Omicron Delta Kappa
- Bella Voce Award, Bel Canto Foundation
- Artist Grant, Koch Cultural Trust
- Betty Van Andel Award, Opera Grand Rapids
- “The Ethics of a Profession: Diversity and Inclusion,” National Association of Teachers of Singing.
- “The Great White Way: Race and Casting in the Performing Arts,” Florida State University Multicultural Leadership Summit.
“Mi canción: Contemporary Song Literature by Select Latina Composers.”
Riccardo Muti Conducts Italian Masterworks, CSO Resound 2017.
- National Association of Teachers of Singing
- Texas Music Educators Association
- Society for American Music
- The College Music Society