- Irene Bulgerin - Class of 1941 - April 9, 2020 - Eau Claire, WI
- Ralph D. Pfluger – 1952 Alum (non-degree) - May 8, 2020 - Manchaca, TX
- Emmet J. Stork – 1955 Alum (non-degree) - April 18, 2020 - San Antonio, TX
- Loretta Meckel – 1958 Alum (non-degree) - April 17, 2020 - New Braunfels, TX
- Emmett Engleke – 1961 Alum (non-degree) - April 14, 2020 - New Braunfels, TX
- Donna A. Boelter - Class of 1969 - May 16, 2020 - Seguin, TX
- Linda Kruse – 1970 Alum (non-degree) – March 31, 2020 – Naperville, IL
- Richard "Rick" Leal - Class of 1981 - April 11, 2020 - San Antonio, TX
- Dr. Ronald Calgaard – April 10, 2020 - San Antonio, TX
- Teresa Serralta - April 25, 2020 - Seguin, TX
- Verlene Ctizler – April 29, 2020 – La Grange, TX
Emily Toensing Schmidt ’13 has accepted a new job with the Senate Finance Committee for the Texas Senate. Emily is the budget analyst for all things education related - both public K-12 Education and Higher Education.
Beth Jordan ‘88 is now the Cantor/Director of Music at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, Chapel Hill, NC.
Tony Meagher ’85 was recently inducted as a Fellow of the American College of Construction Lawyers. The ACCL is comprised of approximately 225 lawyers who are selected for demonstrated skill, experience and high standards of professional and ethical conduct in the practice, or in the teaching of construction law. Tony has spent his entire career at DLA Piper (formerly Piper & Marbury). He and his wife Kim live in Baltimore, MD and have five grown children, two dogs and a grandchild on the way.
Jo Ann Berg Megahan ’67 and her husband recently returned to the U.S. after living in Botswana while her husband translated the bible into the native Kalanga language. Their new home is Wilmington, NC and they celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary on July 26, 2019. They have begun taking ukulele classes as a new pastime, receiving a new lei for each course completed.