All residence halls and apartments will be closed during the holiday break and re-open on Tuesday, January 12, at 8 a.m. Students are not required to move out all of their belongings when they check-out, but they should take any items they will need over the break home as the halls will not be open to retrieve forgotten items.
- Students are required to check-out of their room/apartment within 24 hours of completing their last final exam.
- Signs will be displayed in each residence hall with direction on what students need to do to check out.
- All residential students have been emailed with instructions (if they have questions TLU Residence Life asks that they email their Area Coordinator).
- Students returning to TLU in the spring can leave items in their room; they do not need to move everything home. However, it's recommended students take valuables home: laptops, jewelry, game systems, and other valuable items.
- ID cards for all students living in the residence halls will be deactivated for break and reactivated for move-in day in January. It's important students take everything they want home with them. There will be very limited Residence Life Staff on campus if something is forgotten. RAs are students as well so they all get to go home.
- If students are NOT returning to TLU in the spring, the student must turn in their room key, TLU ID card, and parking pass.