- Norma Johanna McNally – 1942 Alum (non-degree) - June 4, 2019 - Greenville, NC
- Marie P. Vogel - Class of 1943 - May 29, 2019 - Seguin, TX
- Eleanor Dorothy Edgar - Class of 1948 - June 1, 2019 - Wilmington, NC
- Mary Ann Pfennig - Class of 1955 - June 12, 2019 - New Braunfels, TX
- Dr. David T. Hohlt - Class of 1960 - June 15, 2019 - Brenham, TX
- Arthur Edward Schulze – 1961 Alum (non-degree) - March 17, 2019 - Wharton, TX
- Vanita Homer – 1962 Alum (non-degree) - May 30, 2019 - Houston, TX
- Bette Heinrich - Class of 1963 - May 26, 2019 - San Antonio, TX
- Ada Pargmann DeWalt – 1965 Alum (non-degree) - June 5, 2019 - Corpus Christi, TX
- Maynard H. Kolb - Class of 1974 - May 6, 2019 - Seguin, TX
- Bernard J. Neal - Class of 1985 - May 20, 2018 - San Antonio, TX
- Elain D. Cordes - June 7, 2019 - Seguin, TX
Susan (Smith) Buddeke ’68 has been enjoying retirement by traveling and also acquiring a country residence in Brenham, Texas.
Dave ’88 and his wife Lorena, along with eldest son Cody, welcomed home baby William P. Huffman on 12/01/2017.
Richard ’89 and Katie (McClusky) Staudt ’88 celebrated their 28th wedding anniversary this month.
Nicholas Kubelka ’12 graduated on May 18, 2019 from the University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth with a Doctorate of Philosophy Degree. His dissertation is titled "Connexin 43 Contributes to Estrogen Protection against Oxidative Stress in Cortical Astrocytes. Dr. Kubelka was selected as a pre-doctoral fellow for the NIH Training Grant in Neurobiology of Aging from 2014-2016. He was recognized at RAD 2017 for a poster presenting his research findings and presented his research at multiple international neuroscience conferences. Currently he is shadowing doctors in the Houston Medical Center and applying for medical school.