- Mary Louise Wheat - Class of 1948 - December 23, 2019 - Seguin, TX
- Graham Charles Kersten Sr. - 1959 Alum (non-degree) - January 6, 2020 - Cedar Park, TX
- William Frederick Henze - Class of 1959 - January 7, 2020 - Plano, TX
- Paul John Halvorson - Class of 1960 - December 9, 2019 - Phoenix, AZ
- Sarah Berniece Owen - 1960 Alum (non-degree) - January 6, 2020 - Friona, TX
- Barbara Lammert - Class of 1964 - December 27, 2019 - Clifton, TX
- Richard E. Meyer - Class of 1968 - March 13, 2019 - Oak Park, IL
- Daniel "Danny" De La Garza - Class of 1974 - January 3, 2020 - Seguin, TX
- Amanda Reed Klaehn - Class of 2002 - January 4, 2020 - Marion, TX
- Jack Dwayne Linden - December 17, 2019 - Seguin, TX
- Larry James Hill - Staff Emeriti - January 13, 2020 - Seguin, TX
Rev. David Connor ’76 retired after 39 years of service as an ELCA pastor. He served three congregations in Ohio as pastor, followed by service in interim ministry in five ELCA synods, serving 27 congregations in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New York. His final interim assignment was at Parma Lutheran Church, Parma (Cleveland), Ohio. Pastor Connor continues to reside in Lakewood, Ohio, along with his wife, Rev. Paula Maeder Connor. The couple attended the ELCA Churchwide Assembly in Milwaukee during August, which celebrated the fiftieth anniversary of women's ordination among American Lutherans. In September and October, Paula and David marked their fortieth anniversary with a trip to Spain, followed with a trans-Atlantic crossing cruise back to the USA.
Laura Cauley ‘02, a San Antonio attorney, was recently elected to membership in the Fellows of the Texas Bar Foundation. Fellows of the Foundation are selected for their outstanding professional achievements and their demonstrated commitment to the improvement of the justice system throughout the state of Texas. Membership is reserved to the top one-third of one percent of Texas attorneys.