All faculty, staff, students, and visitors are required to wear face coverings on campus.
Staying Healthy on Campus
Important information regarding daily self-screening, testing, contact tracing and the health & safety pledge we make as a community
TLU Community Pledge
TLU is dedicated to upholding campus health and safety while simultaneously providing the opportunity for students to participate as fully as possible in the campus community. Every student, faculty and staff member must do their part to limit the spread of COVID-19.
The following are Basic Campus Protocols we are all adhering to:
- Follow daily health monitoring and screening protocols. All TLU community members will be required to self-certify through the #CampusClear App every day.
- Follow the TLU Face Covering Policy - Wear a Mask!
- Maintain social distancing. While in public spaces on campus, such as classrooms, the library, the ASC and other common-use buildings, everyone should maintain a minimum of six feet of separation from other individuals, even if wearing face coverings.
- Avoid gathering when entering or exiting buildings, and follow all building signage indicating entry and exit doorways, directional flow arrows on stairs and in hallways, and other physical distancing directions.
- Wash hands often and when not able to, use hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol. Good hand hygiene is crucial. Wearing gloves is not a substitute for proper hand hygiene. Improperly used, removed, or disposed of gloves represent a higher risk of transmitting infection than bare hands.
- Do your part to stop the spread of germs: avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth prior to washing hands; cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue away and wash your hands; do not share dishes, drinking glasses, cups, or eating utensils with others.