Supplier Return to Campus Acknowledgement Form
TLU suppliers are required to read TLU’s On-Campus Practices for Suppliers and sign the Supplier Return to Campus Acknowledgement Form.
On-Campus Practices for Suppliers
- I will wash my hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, I will use hand sanitizer provided in all buildings.
- I will participate in meetings, events, or visits by video, telephone, or other electronic means when possible.
- I will maintain at least six feet of distance from others (see TLU Social Distancing Policy). This includes when I’m outdoors.
- I will wear a cloth face mask/covering as directed by TLU’s Face Covering Policy. This includes wearing a face covering in any publicly used closed space, including elevators and restrooms, regardless of whether other persons are present at the time, and wearing a face covering at all times outdoors unless eating and/or drinking.
- I will avoid sharing workplaces and equipment and will frequently wipe down shared equipment with sanitizing spray and disposable towels provided in all buildings.
- When working on campus, I will stagger my schedule (arrival, break and lunch times, and departure) with others if possible.
- I will avoid being in an elevator with other people and will use stairs if possible.
- Suppliers must inform TLU if one of their personnel tests positive for COVID-19, where the Supplier has reason to believe that the personnel member may have visited the TLU campus while positive.
TLU has the right to remove from campus any representative of the Supplier who fails to comply with the university’s on-campus practices for Suppliers.
I understand and acknowledge that while TLU is continuing to clean, sanitize, and engage in social distancing and other best practices to keep the TLU campus safe, and that TLU is continuing to follow the guidance of public health officials to help prevent the contracting or spread of COVID-19, the nature of the COVID-19 virus is somewhat unknown, and TLU cannot control risks associated with COVID-19, guarantee that the campus (including all campus facilities) is free of the virus, or that a Supplier will not be exposed to it.