These costs / fees are for the 2013-2014 academic year - August 2013 through August 2014.
- $50 non-refundable fee for application to the TLU Post-baccalaureate Teacher Certification Program
- Each Post-baccalarueate Teacher Certification Program course for academic credit is $945.00 ($315 per semester hour). The total program of six courses costs $5670.00.
- Each of the two required online reading courses (not for academic credit) is $95.
- There is no additional cost for the TExES Test Preparation (not for academic credit).
- Costs for books and other educational expenses vary with each course.
- Some students may require additional courses in their content area for certification. These additional courses are charged at the Post-Baccalaureate Teacher Certification Program course rate of $315 per semester hour if taken at TLU.
- Fingerprinting, probationary, and standard certificates are additional costs.
Students are assessed charges each semester for tuition. Payment for these charges may be made by one of the following two methods.
Option I: Payment in Full
Full payment may be made in advance of, or at the time of, registration confirmation. Option II: Monthly Payment Plan
Payment may be made in three installments per long semester.
Both plans are subject to one percent (1%) monthly interest (12% APR) on the unpaid balance.
VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.
A service charge of $20.00 is assessed each semester for participation in this monthly payment plan.