AlumNotes & In Memoriam - March 2017
March 20, 2017
Larry Lapaglia '77 has relocated to Arkansas to be closer to his grandchildren. Larry's oldest daughter, Renee, practices law in Austin and his youngest daughter, Elise, is an architect in London.
Pastor John Hergert, ’77 recently spent over a year at Holden Village in the North Cascades as a long term staff volunteer. During that time, the village was evacuated and nearly destroyed by the Wolverine Creek Fire. Upon returning, John and many others continued work in Holden to prepare for a reopening this spring after four years of being closed due to mine remediation. After leaving Holden, John began a call as interim pastor at King of Glory Lutheran Church in Boise, Idaho.
Dan Josephson '91 and his wife Linnea are the proud parents of Roy Josephson born December 2016. Roy is their first child.
Klaus Bohrmann '16 and Taylor Dydalewicz Bohrmann ’16 were married on February 4, 2017. They are both thankful to TLU for bringing them together.
- Eunice Haterius Brownfield, February 27, 2017, Austin, TX
- Lee Elder, 1946, May 13, 2016, San Angelo, TX
- Louise Abigail Johnson, 1946, February 13, 2017, Taylor, TX
- Floyd A. Balter, 1960, February 14, 2017, San Antonio, TX
- Tommie Avila Tristan, February 27, 2017, Seguin, TX
- Greg "Smiley" Overturf, February 11, 2017, New Braunfels, TX
- Sam Ladell Knowles, former employee, February 9, 2017, Conroe, TX
Filter By Topic
- All News
- TLU Stories
- Events News
- Torch Online