- About Development
- Donor Recognition
- Giving Programs
- Ways to Give
The designation “President’s Associate” defines a place of high honor at Texas Lutheran University. President’s Associates are donors who provide annual gifts to the university of $1,500 or more. In recognition of their support and loyalty, President’s Associates receive an array of benefits and recognition. TLU’s fiscal year is June 1-May 31.
President’s Associates Gift Levels
- Fellow: $1,500 - $4,999
- Leader: $5,000 - $9,999
- Ambassador: $10,000 - $24,999
- Trustee: $25,000 - $99,999
- Benefactor: $100,000 +
President’s Associates Benefits
- Invitation to President’s Dinner prior to the Saturday evening performance of Christmas Vespers. Preferred seating available at the performance.
- Preferred seating available at our Brown Distinguished Lectures.
- Free access to Grossman Fitness Center.
- Invitations to special events on and off campus.
- Exclusive updates on campus projects and programs.