President’s Associates Gift Levels & Benefits
The designation “President’s Associate” defines a place of high honor at Texas Lutheran University. President’s Associates are donors who provide annual gifts to the University of $1,500 or more. In recognition of their support and loyalty, President’s Associates receive an array of benefits and recognition. TLU’s fiscal year is June 1-May 31.
*Note: Each level builds on the previous level so that each donor receives everything plus what is listed under that specific tier – i.e. if you are a PA Leader, you receive all the benefits from the Fellow level plus the benefit listed under the PA Leader tier.
|President’s Associates Fellow: $1,500 - $4,999|
- Invitation to President’s Associates Recognition Dinner following Christmas Vespers performance. Dinner is complimentary. Preferred seating for Sunday Vespers.
- Free access to Grossman Fitness Center.
- Invitations to special events on and off campus.
|President’s Associates Ambassador: $10,000 - $24,999|
- Annual newsletter highlighting the effects of your generous gifts – from Vice President for Development or President.
- At donor’s request, lunch with a member of the university’s cabinet, faculty member, or student.
|President’s Associates Benefactor: $100,000 +|
- Access to events such as lectures and cultural events. You will also receive two (2) complimentary tickets to any event of your choice -paid events only (fundraising events are also excluded).
- Private dinner for two with the President and Mrs. Dorsey.
Giving Clubs & Societies Benefits
In addition to the President’s Associates giving levels, Texas Lutheran recognizes donors in several other categories of giving. Annual giving clubs recognize and thank those members of the TLU family who provide the University with annual support. Every gift, no matter the size, makes a difference at TLU.
|Annual Giving Clubs|
The club names reflect significant attributes of TLU. (Donor gifts and placement in respective clubs exemplify the significant impact their gifts make to TLU)
Contributor: $1 - $99
Lucky’s Club: $100 - $249
Black and Gold Club: $250 - $499
Torch Club: $500 - $999
Victory Bell Club: $1,000 - $1,499
- Recognition in the Annual President’s Report
The 1891 Society honors donors who have contributed $100,000 or more to Texas Lutheran over the course of their lifetimes. All recognition will be with the explicit consent of the donor. This is a cumulative giving society.
Advocates Circle: $25,000 - $99,999
Centennial Circle: $100,000 - $249,999
Presidents Circle: $250,000 - $499,999
Regents Circle: $500,000 - $999,999
Founders Circle: $1,000,000+
- Special recognition in the Annual President’s Report.
- Special recognition on the TLU website.
Fiscal Year 2010-2011 President's Report