- About Development
- Donor Recognition
- Giving Programs
Corporate Partnerships Program
Texas Lutheran University has a rich history of commitment to preparing graduates for lives of purpose and service in the world. Business and industry have played a significant role at TLU for decades through generous philanthropic support, volunteerism and exchange of ideas. These partnerships have also led to opportunities for students and faculty through post-graduate employment, internships, grants and sponsored research, and more.
The TLU Corporate Partnership Program recognizes a core group of the university’s most loyal and dedicated business, foundation and corporate supporters. Corporate Partners make yearly generous and impactful gifts of $2,500-$20,000 to The Texas Lutheran Fund. These annual gifts are used exclusively to provide scholarships to students with financial need, or to a defined program of direct support to students. By supporting TLU through student scholarships, companies strengthen ties with the university and establish direct links with some of the finest undergraduate students entering the marketplace.
Corporate Partnership Levels
In addition to the immeasurable impact each corporation has not only in the life of a student, but an impact on the world, Corporate Partners receive benefits that provide marketing and client cultivation opportunities. Each year a TLU student is matched with a Corporate Partner member at the Corporate Leader level and above, where both the student and the member organization are aware of the financial benefit for the student. This relationship is particularly rewarding when the student and the Corporate Partner representatives who give at the Corporate Leader level and above, have the opportunity to develop mentoring relationships.
Corporate Fellow - $2,500 - $4,999:
- Recognition on the TLU website and the annual report
- Invitation to participate in networking and student recruiting events on campus
Corporate Leader - $5,000 - $9,999:
- Complimentary tickets to the Brown Lecture Series and other special events on campus
- Invitation to attend Business Networking Mixer and Annual Scholarship Luncheon
- TLU parking pass for parking preference on campus
Corporate Ambassador - $10,000 - $14,999:
- Preferred seating at the Brown Lecture Series and other special events on campus
- Free access for two Partnership representatives to the Grossman Fitness Center
- Complimentary use of conference and meeting space on campus once a year
Corporate Trustee - $15,000 - $20,000:
- Permanent named scholarship endowment after 3 years of participation
- At donor’s request, dinner with President Dorsey, faculty member, and/or a student
Director of Corporation & Foundation Relations
The TLU Corporate Partnership Program is open for membership to businesses, organizations, partnerships, foundations and corporations.