Student Academic Symposium 2020
April 17, 2020 | Location: TLU Campus
11th Annual Student Academic Symposium
April 16-17, 2020
As students and faculty alike wrap up the academic year, graduating seniors rally every lesson and experience from their academic career in preparation of a final culminating presentation. Each discipline showcases the talents and knowledge soon to be alumni have amassed over the years before sending graduates off on the next life journey.
About Student Academic Symposium
- 2007 reaffirmation of accreditation
- One component of TLU’s Quality Enhancement Plan
- Provide a venue for presentation of the best research and performance skills of our upper division students
- Celebrate excellent student research
- Feature role models for lower division students
- SAS 2020 begins the evening of Thursday, April 16 and runs all day on Friday, April 17.
- There are no classes on SAS day, so students can participate – either as presenters or spectators.
- Sessions are presented concurrently.
- Students may also present posters displayed during lunchtime on campus.
SAS 2020 Schedule of Events Coming Soon!
A most up-to-date schedule will be available on the app EventsXD for iPhone, Android, or MS Windows. All dates, times, and locations are subject to change.
February 8, 2020 - April 11, 2020 9:00am - 12:00pm
February 12, 2020 - April 15, 2020 5:00pm - 7:00pm
February 24, 2020 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Event series sponsored by the Bogisch Student Christian Faith Program Fund, the Theology-Philosophy Symposium Fund, and the Department of Theology, Philosophy, and Classical Languages.
February 25, 2020 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
February 29, 2020 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
March 1, 2020 - March 29, 2020
March 3, 2020 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Comedian Trae Crowder dismantles southern stereotypes with comedy and his character, The Liberal Redneck.
March 6, 2020 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm