General Institutional Information
- Career and Job Placement Services
- Computer Use and File Sharing
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions
- Educational Program
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Faculty - also listed in Course Catalog, p. 248
- Financial Aid Refund Policy and Return of Federal Aid
- Financial Statements (May 31, 2015 and 2014)
- Financial Statements (May 31, 2016 and 2015)
- Financial Statements (May 31, 2017 and 2016)
- Form 990 (May 31, 2015)
- Form 990 (May 31, 2016)
- Form 990 (May 31, 2017)
- Instructional Facilities
- Net Price Calculator
- Price of Attendance
- Refund Policy – Course Catalog, p. 211
- Registrar’s Withdrawal Information
- Student Activities
- Student Diversity
- Teacher Preparation Program Report
- Textbook Information
- Transfer of Credit and Articulation Agreements
Student Financial Assistance
- Assistance Available from Federal, State, Local and Institutional Programs
- Contact information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Law Violations
- Institutional Code of Conduct for Education Loans - TLU’s Lender Code of Conduct
- Loan Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid information
- Preferred Lender Lists - Private Loan Lender Links
- Preferred Lender Arrangements
- Student Loan Information
- Health and Safety
Program Student Success
Voter Registration forms are available in the Jon and Sandra Moline Center for Servant Leadership.
Student Complaint Resolution
Texas Lutheran University desires to resolve student grievances, complaints and concerns in an expeditious, fair and amicable manner. Students who desire to resolve a grievance should follow the university’s grievance procedure as found in the TLU Student Handbook. However, if an issue cannot be resolved internally, prospective and current students may file a complaint with the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and/or with TLU’s accrediting agency, The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
Student Complaint Resolution by the State of Texas
The Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board is the appropriate state agency in which prospective or current students may find policy information or file a complaint.
Student Complaint Resolution by the Accreditation Agency
Texas Lutheran University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate and master's degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097, call 404-679-4500 for questions, or visit sacscoc.org about the accreditation of Texas Lutheran University.
Most problems between students and faculty/staff can and should be resolved between the parties involved. Hence, a student should initially go directly to the faculty or staff member involved. If the concern/conflict cannot be resolved at this level, the student should see the department chair or, in the case of a conflict in a university sport, the athletic director or, in the case of a conflict with a staff member, the staff member’s supervisor. If circumstances preclude discussing the concern/conflict with the department chair, athletic director, or supervisor, a student may address their complaint with the dean of students office.
Texas Lutheran University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Dr. Bernadette Buchanan, Title IX Coordinator, 830-372-8060. TLU's Title IX policies are outlined at www.tlu.edu/titleix.
For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit http://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.
- Meet President Dorsey
- Administrative Services
- Consumer Information
- Nondiscrimination Statement & Title IX Coordinators
- Title IX Policy Definitions
- Title IX Prohibited Conduct
- Reporting Sexual Misconduct or Filing a Complaint
- Hearings & Appeals
- Sanctions & Protective Measures
- Informal Resolution, FERPA Rights, Non-retaliation, Dissemination of Policy
- Healthcare, Victims’ Advocacy, Support and Related Services and Providers