- Meet President Dorsey
- Administrative Services
- Consumer Information
- Nondiscrimination Statement & Title IX Coordinators
- Title IX Policy Definitions
- Title IX Prohibited Conduct
- Reporting Sexual Misconduct or Filing a Complaint
- Hearings & Appeals
- Sanctions & Protective Measures
- Informal Resolution, FERPA Rights, Non-retaliation, Dissemination of Policy
- Healthcare, Victims’ Advocacy, Support and Related Services and Providers
Ph.D. in Exercise Physiology and Cardiac Rehabilitation, Texas A&M University and Baylor College of Medicine (cooperative program with the Center for Allied Health Professions and the Department of Medicine), 1979
M.A. in Education, Southwest Texas State University, 1976
B.S. in Education,Southwest Texas State University, 1972
St. John Vianney Seminary, 1968.
- Adjunct Associate Professor, Department of Physiology, University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth, Texas, 1989-Present
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, 1984-Present.
- Chair, W. Joe and Lela Budwine Committee, 1999-Current. Awarding Budwine Foundation student scholarships to TLU students pursuing medical and allied health related careers.
- ACSM Program Director/Certified Clinical Exercise Specialist, American College of Sports Medicine.
- Assistant Instructor, NAUI Worldwide.
- Aerospace Physiological Society, 1985-Present
- Fellow, The American College of Sports Medicine, 1985-Present
- The American Physiological Society, 1982-Present
- Aerospace Medical Association, 1980-Present
- Frederick C. Elliott Endowed Chair in Health, Fitness and Nutrition, 1984-Present.
- Texas Health Champion Award, Michael & Susan Dell Center for Healthy Living, The University of Texas School of Public Health Austin Regional Campus, and Live Smart Texas as a part of the 6th Annual Texas Obesity Awareness Week, 2013.
- Seguin I.S.D. Service Award, 2013.
- Chair, School Health Advisory Committee (SHAC), Seguin I.S.D.
- Voluntary Advisor with the Texas High School Coaches Association, the Professional Development Cooperative (PDC).
Eldridge, J., Palmer, T., Gillis, K., Loyd, R., Squires, W.G., Jr. and Murray, T.D. " Comparison of Academic and Behavioral Performance between Athletes and Non-Athletes." International Journal of Exercise Science, 7(1):3-13, 2014.
Murray, T.D., Walker, J.L., Eldridge, J., and Squires, W.G., Jr. "Classification Agreement for FITNESSGRAM® Aerobic Capacity Between 1-Mile Run and PACER Tests." Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 45(5):S571, 2013.
Walker, J.L., Murray, T.D., Eldridge, J. and Squires, W.G., Jr. "Estimation of 1-Mile Run Times Based on FITNESSGRAM® Pacer Performance in Youth." Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 45(5):S559, 2013.
Raven, P.G., Wasserman, D.H., Squires, W.G., Jr. and Murray, T.D. "Exercise Physiology: An Integrated Approach." Ed. 1, 2011. Student and Instructor's editions plus digital edition, Wadsworth/Cengage Publishing, 2012.
Murray, T.D., Eltridge, J., Silvius, P., Silvius, E., and Squires, W.G., Jr. "FITNESSGRAM® Friday: A Middle School Physical Activity and Fitness Intervention." International Journal of Exercise Science, 5(1):4-15, 2012.
Silvius, P., Silvius, E., Boyle, D., Whitman, D., Squires, W.G., Jr., Squires, M., and Murray, T.D. "Using School Health Advisory Councils for Physical Activity Promotion. FITNESSGRAM® Friday." International Journal of Exercise Science, 2012.
Walker, J.L., Murray, T.D., Eldridge, J., and Squires, W.G., Jr., "BMI and Waist Circumference as Factors Affecting High-Risk Fitnessgram® Aerobic Capacity in Sixth-grade Children." Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 44(5):S160, 2012.
Murray, T.D. and Squires, W.G., Jr. "Research and Observational Evidence That Sport Participation Promotes Positive Youth Development." Texas Coach, January, 2010.