- Meet President Cottrell
- Administrative Services
- Consumer Information
- Nondiscrimination Statement & Title IX Coordinators
- Title IX Policy Definitions
- Title IX Prohibited Conduct
- Reporting Sexual Misconduct or Filing a Complaint
- Hearings & Appeals
- Sanctions & Protective Measures
- Informal Resolution, FERPA Rights, Non-retaliation, Dissemination of Policy
- Healthcare, Victims’ Advocacy, Support and Related Services and Providers
Doctor of Jurisprudence, The University of Texas Law School, December 1994
Masters of Accounting in Taxation, The University of Texas at San Antonio, May 1999
B.B.A. in Economics, The University of Texas at San Antonio, May 1980, (minors in Accounting and Finance)
- Attorney, Law Offices of Peter Wolverton, semester breaks and summers 1993 and 1994.
- Senior Vice President, San Antonio Federal Credit Union, November 1989 to August 1992.
- Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Director of Corporate Planning, Security Service Federal Credit Union, August 1985 to November 1989.
- Accounting Manager and Business Analyst, Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc., August 1982 to August 1985.
- Legislative Aide and Campaign Manager, State Representative Alan Schoolcraft, February 1980 to August 1982.
Leif Johnson Professor of Business
Faculty Member of the Year award from Student Government Association, 2009-2010
“From Monitoring to Maturing:Program Review at One University,” with Debbie Cottrell and Martha Rinn, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges Annual Meeting, December 2013
Established the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Clinic, in partnership with the IRS, for low income taxpayers in Seguin and New Braunfels in 2007 at the Alamo Workforce Center Offices, relocated the Seguin Clinic to the TLU campus in 2014
CPA Exam question writer and reviewer for the Regulation section of the CPA exam, Professional Examinations Services (a non-profit organization contracting with the American Institute of CPAs to provide content for the Uniform CPA Examination)
Provide pro bono legal services for low-income, senior clients