- Meet President Cottrell
- Administrative Services
- Consumer Information
- Nondiscrimination Statement & Title IX Coordinators
- Title IX Policy Definitions
- Title IX Prohibited Conduct
- Reporting Sexual Misconduct or Filing a Complaint
- Hearings & Appeals
- Sanctions & Protective Measures
- Informal Resolution, FERPA Rights, Non-retaliation, Dissemination of Policy
- Healthcare, Victims’ Advocacy, Support and Related Services and Providers
Ph.D. in Microbiology, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
Postdoctoral Fellow, Research Institute of Scripps Clinic, Department of Molecular and Experimental Medicine, La Jolla, California
M.S. in Biology, Eastern Michigan University
B.S. in Biology (Interdisciplinary) with honors, Honors College, Michigan State University
Visiting Professor, Harlaxton College, UK, fall 2013
David Lizarraga* and R. Jonas, 2014. "Evolution of isolated Bacillus strains." Texas Branch of the American Society for Microbiology Spring Meeting, New Braunfels, Texas.
Caffey, Natalie* and R. Jonas, 2010. "Identification of cellulose degrading bacteria for use in biofuels research." Texas Brand of the American Society for Microbiology Spring Meeting, New Braunfels, Texas.
Mkparu, Uzonna* and R. Jonas, 2009. "Genetics of Passaged Strains of Bacillus subtilis." Texas Branch of the American Society for Microbiology Spring Meeting, New Braunfels, Texas.