- Meet President Cottrell
- Administrative Services
- Consumer Information
- Nondiscrimination Statement & Title IX Coordinators
- Title IX Policy Definitions
- Title IX Prohibited Conduct
- Reporting Sexual Misconduct or Filing a Complaint
- Hearings & Appeals
- Sanctions & Protective Measures
- Informal Resolution, FERPA Rights, Non-retaliation, Dissemination of Policy
- Healthcare, Victims’ Advocacy, Support and Related Services and Providers
Paula Corley is a graduate of Mississippi State University and Southern Methodist University. In 2013 she was named Alumnus of the Year for Mississippi State Department of Music. She is completing her 6th year on the faculty at Texas Lutheran University.
Paula is known for her expertise in clarinet pedagogy and as the ‘mayor’ of clarinet city, an online resource for clarinet players and teachers. She is the author of two books for developing clarinetists and has appeared at over 40 music conferences throughout the US. Paula is a performing artist and clinician for Vandoren Paris and for Buffet Crampon Clarinets. She is featured on the “Play Wind” developed by Buffet Crampon Paris for clarinet teaching and performing. Her articles have appeared in Vandoren WAVE, The Texas Bandmasters Review, and in The Instrumentalist. In 2018, Paula will become the Pedagogy Chairperson for the International Clarinet Association. She has two commissioned works for clarinet – Unfamiliar Territory by Michael Markowski, premiered in 2013 with the TLU Wind Ensemble and conductor Beth Bronk; and Road Trip – a clarinet quintet by Clifton Jones, premiered and recorded with clarinetists from the USAF Band of the West. She is a graduate of Southern Methodist University (MM) and Mississippi State University (BME) where she was named Music Alumnus of the Year in 2012.
Paula is the author of two books:
- "So You Want To Play The Clarinet (a complete first year method) "
- "Daily Workouts (exercises for the pre-college clarinetist)"