- Meet President Dorsey
- Administrative Services
- Consumer Information
- Nondiscrimination Statement & Title IX Coordinators
- Title IX Policy Definitions
- Title IX Prohibited Conduct
- Reporting Sexual Misconduct or Filing a Complaint
- Hearings & Appeals
- Sanctions & Protective Measures
- Informal Resolution, FERPA Rights, Non-retaliation, Dissemination of Policy
- Healthcare, Victims’ Advocacy, Support and Related Services and Providers
Master of Library and Information Science, The University of Texas at Austin
B.A., Texas Lutheran University
Luther W. and Ruth E. Sappenfield Chair in Library Science
- Council of Research and Academic Libraries (CORAL)
- Texas Council of Academic Libraries (TCAL)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools-Commission on Colleges
- Texas State Library and Archives Commission
- Association of College & Research Libraries, New Library Directors Mentoring Program
Community Hospital Foundation Grant for library equipment, June 2013
From Monitoring to Maturing: An Improved Program Review Process at Texas Lutheran University. Annual Conference of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges, December 2013.
Contributed Paper, April 2010, Texas Library Association:Librarians’ Perceptions of Teaching Credit-Bearing Courses.
Rinn, Martha. "Riding TALL: Experiences with the TALL Texans Leadership Institute." Creating Leaders: An Examination of Academic and Research Library Leadership Institutes. Ed. Irene M. H. Herold. Chicago: Association of College and Research Libraries, a Division of the American Library Association, 2015. Print. PIL #69.