- Meet President Cottrell
- Administrative Services
- Consumer Information
- Nondiscrimination Statement & Title IX Coordinators
- Title IX Policy Definitions
- Title IX Prohibited Conduct
- Reporting Sexual Misconduct or Filing a Complaint
- Hearings & Appeals
- Sanctions & Protective Measures
- Informal Resolution, FERPA Rights, Non-retaliation, Dissemination of Policy
- Healthcare, Victims’ Advocacy, Support and Related Services and Providers
H. David Baer
Ph.D., University of Notre Dame
M.T.S., Candler School of Theology at Emory University
B.A., Oberlin College
Specializations: Religious freedom, communism, Lutherans in Hungary, history, ethics and politics.
2013 Ambassador for Peace Award from the European Leadership Conference of Universal Peace. The award is given to those individuals whose lives exemplify the ideal of living for the sake of others, and who dedicate themselves to practices which promote universal moral values, strong family life, interreligious cooperation, international harmony, renewal of the United Nations, a responsible public media and the establishment of a culture of peace.
The Struggle of Hungarian Lutherans Under Communism.