- Meet President Dorsey
- Administrative Services
- Consumer Information
- Nondiscrimination Statement & Title IX Coordinators
- Title IX Policy Definitions
- Title IX Prohibited Conduct
- Reporting Sexual Misconduct or Filing a Complaint
- Hearings & Appeals
- Sanctions & Protective Measures
- Informal Resolution, FERPA Rights, Non-retaliation, Dissemination of Policy
- Healthcare, Victims’ Advocacy, Support and Related Services and Providers
Ph.D. and M.M. of Musical Arts in Piano Performance, The University of Texas at Austin
B.M. in Piano Performance, University of Wisconsin
Specializations: solo recitals, chamber music, recording artist, collaborative piano, church music, arrangement, jazz, blues and gospel piano, and rock keyboard.
Studied piano and accompanying with Dr. William Race, Anton Nel, David Garvey and Gerard Souzay at UT-Austin. His musical collaborations have brought him into contact with bassists Kristin Korb and Roscoe Beck, guitarists Van Wilks, Dave Sebree, and Bobby Zinner, drummer Shelley Scott Hamilton, singers Babbie Mason and Diane Schurr, and composer Jake Heggie.
"The Mùsica Callada of Federico Mompou"
TLU Baenziger Professorship in Music