- Meet President Cottrell
- Administrative Services
- Consumer Information
- Nondiscrimination Statement & Title IX Coordinators
- Title IX Policy Definitions
- Title IX Prohibited Conduct
- Reporting Sexual Misconduct or Filing a Complaint
- Hearings & Appeals
- Sanctions & Protective Measures
- Informal Resolution, FERPA Rights, Non-retaliation, Dissemination of Policy
- Healthcare, Victims’ Advocacy, Support and Related Services and Providers
Ph.D. in Agricultural Economics, Texas A & M University, 1985
M.A. in Economics, The University of Texas at Austin, 1976
B.A. in English, Texas Lutheran University, 1972
Claryce M. Bohls Professor of Economics
& Faculty/Student Involvement
- Faculty coordinator for the Business Department’s Executive Advisory Council, comprised of approximately 30 business leaders who advise the department on curriculum and internship development opportunities, as well as coach students in interviewing skills and networking.
- Created fall 2013 course: “Applying for Graduate School and Scholarships."
- Served as co-advisor for TLU Student Government Association
- Organized and led the Faculty Reading Group; fall term we read and discussed Mark Edmundson’s Why Teach? In spring 2014, two smaller groups read and discussed either What the Best College Teachers Do or How Learning Works.