About First Lady Michelle Dorsey
Michelle Dorsey, First Lady of TLU, holds a bachelor's degree in business from Bowling Green State University in Ohio. She has worked in commercial lending and most recently, was an account executive for an advertising agency. For the past 12 years, she has worked alongside her husband as a university presidential spouse, serving two universities.
While she has been first lady, she has served on various boards: Symphony Gala committee, Food Pantry board, School Health advisory, Town and Gown, and also serves as the advisor to the student ambassadors for the president (BGPC, an organization which she started at TLU). Michelle teaches etiquette, professional dress and development lessons to the students of TLU. She has served the Council for Independent Colleges spousal task force and has led various sessions at their annual conference. She is also an independent stylist for cabi, a woman's clothing line.
Michelle and Stuart have 5 children and 3 cats (inherited from the various universities they have served).
- Meet President Dorsey
- Administrative Services
- Consumer Information
- Nondiscrimination Statement & Title IX Coordinators
- Title IX Policy Definitions
- Title IX Prohibited Conduct
- Reporting Sexual Misconduct or Filing a Complaint
- Hearings & Appeals
- Sanctions & Protective Measures
- Informal Resolution, FERPA Rights, Non-retaliation, Dissemination of Policy
- Healthcare, Victims’ Advocacy, Support and Related Services and Providers