- Alumni Association
- Alumni & Family Weekend
- Alumni Stories & News
Bulldog Legacy Program
Are you a proud Texas Lutheran alumnus? Do you share your love of TLU with those around you? Do you want to keep your excitement for your alma mater instilled in your family for generations to come? Join our Bulldog Legacy Program today.
By joining Bulldog Legacy Program, we will send your children, grandchildren, nieces, and nephews TLU gear on their landmark birthdays and get them excited about college and TLU. The best part about this program: it's free for you to enroll your kids. All we ask in return, is that you share a picture of your legacy with their birthday gift so we can promote the program to other alumni.
Texas Lutheran will celebrate your family's newest addition by sending a TLU baby bib to your newborn. They will be able to show school spirit from day one. Gifts for newborns will be mailed as soon as the university is informed of your newest addition. It doesn't end there - they will continue to receive gifts as they grow. We want to help our future Bulldogs remember and continue to show their pride for their favorite university:
- Newborns will receive a TLU baby bib and a birthday card
- One-year-olds will receive a TLU birthday card
- Five-year-olds will get a TLU lunchbox and birthday card
- 10-year-olds will get a TLU sport water bottle and a birthday card
- 16-year-olds will get a TLU lanyard and a birthday card
- 18-year-olds will get a TLU drawstring bag filled with other TLU goodies and information as well as a birthday card
If you are interested in registering your child(ren) in this exciting new program, fill out the form below. Also, keep in mind that Texas Lutheran University offers a Legacy Scholarship to the children, grandchildren or siblings of TLU alumni. Feel free to contact the Alumni Relations office at 830-372-6987 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about the Bulldog Legacy Program.