How to request an official TLU transcript
Please read and follow all instructions to avoid delays in processing your transcript.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act as amended (FERPA) protects your educational records. In compliance with this law, Texas Lutheran University requires a signed, written request to release your transcript to you or to a third party. Emailed requests must include an electronic signature. The procedure for obtaining a transcript is listed below.
You may print this form, complete it, and mail it to the address below, or you may fax it to 830-372-8179. Emailed requests will not be accepted without an electronic signature.
- Complete name, including any maiden, married, or divorced names, even if you no longer use any of these names
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Year and semester you last attended
- Destination of transcript, including the address and any specific office or person
- Special handling instructions. Double check instructions of graduate schools carefully to see if they want transcripts mailed directly to them or if they want you to include them with your packet
- Sign your request
- Daytime telephone number for contact in case of questions
- Include either a check or credit card number for $5.00 per transcript. If using a credit card, include the type (VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, or AMERICAN EXPRESS), credit card number, date of expiration, zip code of cardholder, and signature of credit cardholder.
Submit your transcript request
Texas Lutheran University
Office of the Registrar
1000 West Court Street
Seguin, TX 78155
(Must include an electronic signature)